- Developing, evaluating and renewing marketing campaigns, strategies from start to finish.
- Researching and evaluating the market/competitors.
- Directing, planning and coordinating marketing efforts.
- Planning and executing initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.)
- Building brand awareness and positioning.
- Handling social media, public relations efforts and content marketing.
- Recruiting marketing personnel for meeting marketing objectives.
Requirements and Skills:
- Good understanding of market research techniques, strategies and practices.
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics.
- Excellent communication and people skills.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work.
- Good networking abilities.
Experience: 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in the field.
Qualification: BA/MA in Marketing, Business administration or in relevant fields.
Remuneration as per industry standards.