Key Performance Area:
- Assisting the senior psychologist and other team members
- Handling the counselling sessions
- Working on content creation and documentation
- Working on psychological testing and assessment
- Are Available For Full Time (in-office) Internship
- have Relevant Skills And Interests
- can Start The Internship from first day of every month
- are Available For Duration of 03 months
- Are From Mumbai And Neighbouring Cities
- females Willing To Start/restart Their Career May Also Apply
Internship Will Cover:
- Performing career assessments
- Providing counselling and guidance
- Parents counselling
- Traits training for counsellor
- Job search strategies
- Report writing
- Collaboration and networking with agencies: make calls/ send emails/ agency visit
- Promotional activities on Social media
- Conducting meetings on zoom, Facebook, Instagram, Microsoft Team, Google meet
Requirements and Skills:
- Proficiency using MS Office.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize work
Post Graduate in Psychology, Sociology, Social Work or Education.